With life coming back to the streets, now is the perfect time to showcase your brand in a real-life setting and engage with the savvy customers of NYC. BEAUTYQUE NYC – the first 3D multi-brand virtual store in the beauty industry, is collaborating again with DOORS – a retail and PR platform for independent fashion designers. When you put these two together, what you get is a truly one-of-a-kind retail experience where independent fashion designers, indie beauty brands, and growing artists can come together to showcase their products.
DOORS. x BEAUTYQUE NYC
POP- UP STORE
SHOWCASE YOUR BRAND IN A LIVE RETAIL SPACE... AGAIN!
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
September 7- October 5, 2021
- 27 Greene Street (a prime location in SoHo, NYC)
- In-store retail experience during NYC Fashion Week
MARKETING & PR
- Press & blogger events hosted by DOORS
- Brand founder events & tutorials hosted by BEAUTYQUE NYC
- Ad campaigns executed by DOORS
- Social media and email marketing executed by both DOORS and BEAUTYQUE NYC
- A professional retail team provided by DOORS that will be trained on your brand and equipped to sell your products
- Brand founders have freedom to be present at any time
WHO IS DOORS?
DOORS Pop-Up ''Other Worlds'' is a month-long retail pop-up at the best location in SoHo, NYC. The aim of the pop-up is to create a truly fascinating fashion-art-beauty experience, activate Fashion designers in an exciting, Instagram-worthy space, yet discuss the relevant issues of today. DOORS is taking an amazing space on 27 Greene Street, in SoHo, New York DURING September 2021— an absolute prime location, most recently used for Hermes pop-up, next to Dior, Jimmy Choo, Stella McCartney, Saint Laurent, Tiffany, and Isabel Marant.
- Mission driven brands (sustainable, community driven, Inclusive, clean...)
- Indie Brands in Beauty & Wellness
- Brands with effective products ready to sell in the US
- Brands ready to move forward fast
WHAT YOU PAY FOR
- A shelf space with up to 5 products to showcase
- Connect with fellow entrepreneurs and beauty enthusiasts
- Samples to share & Products to test
- Team support
- Brand exposure
- Physical store experience
- Price for participation in the pop-up is $900 per brand
- Set-up will take place September 5-6, 2021
- Brands will need to ship all products before set-up takes places, with return labels included (unsold merchandise will be returned to respective brands)
- Pop-up will take place from September 7 - October 5, 2021
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why is this pop-up different?
The theme of Other Worlds is bringing Fashion & Art together. Doors is specialized in Fashion & PR, and we are specialized in Beauty & Tech. We believe that bringing beauty to all these elements with our expertise is a perfect marriage in a month pop-up store.
Am I signing an agreement with Beautyque NYC or Doors?
As a beauty brand, you will be part of the Beautyque NYC corner at Doors. You will be doing an agreement with Beautyque NYC, who is a partner of the Doors pop-up.
Is this Pop-up like the one in Doors' presentation?
This pop-up will be 3 worlds instead of 7 worlds, and it's an affordable way to test the market again during Fashion Week.
Do I have to be present for September pop-up?
No, there is no need for brand's representative to be present but it is recommended. Door has a professional retail team and Beautyque NYC Team will be present. However, it is recommended to be present for the opening date and the upcoming events if it is possible. There is no better person than the founder and the brand team to represent the brand. You will provide your brand info, and we will showcase your collections. Doors receive 30 % and Beautyque NYC receive 20% from every sale.
What is the address of the pop-up?
How many products can I showcase?
Up to 5 products for beauty. It will be showcased in a dedicated beauty area (Beautyque X Doors.) Once your brand is approved by us, the agreement signed and the payment received, you will send 20 units per product to the pop store at 27 Greene street and delivered from September 5--6.
When should I send the products?
Beautyque NYC needs to have all the products by September 6th, 2021 to set up the shelves. You will send products once the form filled out and approved by Beautyque NYC.
What happens if all products are sold?
Your products will be added to Beautyque NYC website for the week. Once the products are sold in store, we will sell the products, process the sale at Beautyque e-commerce, and you will receive an automatic email to ship the product- As it's a one-month Pop-up, we need to make sure the process is easy for you to manage as well as us.
What happens if not all products are sold?
You are responsible for your inventory- you can either send someone on October 5, 2021 to pack the products or send us the shipping labels to ship it back to you in the same package.
I do not have samples, how customers will try my products?
Safety first! For this reason, we ask participating brands to send a maximum of 20 samples per product. Samples are the safest way for people to try the products. We will not share the samples with everyone — only interested customers.
You need to send testers for every product on the shelf. Please label the tester with a label (TESTER). You will also need to send the tools needed for safety (single use mascara brush for example...) The Beautyque NYC team and Doors team will be showing the products to customers.
What happened during the one week pop-up?
Please read this article here for more information.