ROSE GLOW | Face BalmRegular price $39.00
2.03 oz. (57.5g)
Decadent, uniquely textured balm melts into skin to nourish and provide long lasting hydration. Youthful radiance is restored with a dewy, luminous glow & a soft rosy scent. A skincare make-up hybrid, can be worn day or night, alone or as a primer underneath make-up.
MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE:
- Rose Extract is an important ingredient used for sensitive, dry and mature skin. It provides a calming effect and at the same time diminishes redness and skin irritation.
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract helps promote production of beta-endorphins in the skin to benefit inner wellness and relaxation.
- Rose Water helps to moisturize, soothe and hydrate the skin.
- Oat Bran & Apple Fruit Extracts' anti-aging and skin-soothing properties have been recognized for centuries, as has Glycerin's ability to moisturize, protect and nourish the skin.
- Cruelty-Free. Hypo-Allergenic. Paraben-Free. Vegan. Gluten-Free. Made in USA.
Can be worn with or without your daily moisturizer. With this in mind, you can add the balm on top of your moisturizer for a boost in hydration, or apply directly on the skin and add your foundation on top. Apply directly to clean face and neck using upward motions. Allow to dry before applying makeup. Can be worn day or night, alone or underneath makeup. You will see such a "luminous glow" radiating from your skin!
Aqua/Water/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mica, Polysorbate 20, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Rose Extract, Alcohol Denat, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 40 (CI 16035).