Brow PomadeRegular price $30.00
Meant for application with an angle brush, to create clean, precise lines that will not fade or an eyeliner brush for strokes that mimic hair. A staple in makeup artist kits, discover the surprisingly versatile Taupe Grey color.
Highly recommended for impactful eyes on people wearing makeup with masks or for creating a professional finished makeup look.
- Organic and vegan brow pomade to define or thicken brows
- Gentle natural brow wax with superior staying power
- Naturally colored with low heavy metal minerals
- For all skin types, including acne-prone, aging, oily, dry, combination, sensitive skin
- Skin-loving, healthy hair formula with nourishing castor, jojoba, and argan oils
- 70+% certified organic ingredients
- Low heavy metal minerals, ethically sourced and verified child labor free
- PETA certified 100% vegan & cruelty free
- Made in Canada
Apply pomade with an angled brush to add long-lasting color and form to your brows clearly, concisely, and organically. Using only a very small amount of pomade on the angled brush, start at the "ball of the brow", squaring the bottom, and brushing lightly upward. Then, with your brush on an angle, draw a clean line just slightly under the brow line you want, and then again, brush the color lightly upward only slightly into the hair. If you need to include small individual strokes to fill in areas, the SAPPHO eyeliner brush is very helpful.
Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil* and Calendula officinalis Flowers* and Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Flowers*, Hectorite, Phenethyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol. * Certified organic (pesticide-free) ingredient